As part of NCW, Liverpool Careers Hub have an exciting Enterprise Challenge for all hub schools and colleges to take part in:
LCR Careers Hub Enterprise Challenge in partnership with LCR Be More and Liverpool One
- Would you like your students to take the initiative to research the LCR Labour Market?
- Would you also like them to develop their entrepreneurial thinking and creativity skills?
- Are you looking to strengthen your evidence base for BM2 and BM4?
- Do you want to encourage your students to access the LCR Be More website?
- Are you looking for a quick easy, self-directed homework task that encourages parental involvement?
- Looking for a quick and easy drop in resource for teachers to deliver during NCW23?
Look no further as we have an exciting competition for your students to enter!
Simply distribute the booklet (). This can be delivered either in PSHE, tutor time, via a relevant curriculum subject eg: Business studies or set as a homework task. Please share this with teachers to give all students the opportunity to get involved.
Collect submissions in & select one winning idea and send the booklet to us via email to: LCR Careers Hub firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th March 2023 at 5pm.
Any year group can take part, but only one winner can be submitted per school/college. All school/college winners will be judged by the LCR Careers Hub and LCR Be More team.
- All pupils taking part will receive a certificate!
- Overall winner will receive a £50 Liverpool One Voucher, feature on The Careers Hub website and receive sector specific advice to help them explore their idea further!
- We also have runner up prizes up for grabs!
Simply distribute, collect, issue certificates, and let us know who your chosen winner is by Friday 24th March 2023 at 5pm.
All details can be found here: NCW 2023 – Liverpool City Region Careers Hub (lcrcareershub.co.uk) (LCR Enterprise challenge)