Clifford Holroyde is an all boy secondary school for 50 pupils with Behavioural, Social and Mental Health problems. Pupils are referred to us via the Local Authority and our intake is citywide.
Clifford Holroyde achieved High Performing Specialist Status in 2008 which means our expertise in the field of Behaviour and Applied Learning has been recognised by the D.F.E. Clifford Holroyde also operate a very successful and effective Outreach Service which supports mainstream schools within the central zone of the city.
Together We Discover Our Best
At Clifford Holroyde, we:
Care – Ensure all pupils are safe
Reflect – Constantly look to improve and develop
Inspire – Enjoy positive outcomes …. So we can succeed together!
Clifford Holroyde Ethos and Values
- We believe in lifelong learning and the idea that both adults and children learn new things every day.
- We believe learning should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone:it should be fun.
- We equip children with the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to be able to make good choices in their lives.
- We believe teaching and learning experiences help children to lead rewarding lives.
- We believe people learn best in different ways.
- We develop childrens’ self-respect and encourage them to respect others
- We respect all cultures and in doing so, promote positive attitudes towards other people.
At Clifford Holroyde we all Achieve.
A – Articulate
C – Confident
H – Happy
I – Independent
E – Educated
V – Valued
E – Excellent